CleanEco values itself on a ethical trading policy and wishes to hear from people who share our values.
What you need..
* Must have good attention to detail, and able to work on own initiative
* Own transport required
* Experience preferred
* A clean set of references with evidence of reliability
* DBS Certificate desirable
* The ability to undertake and pass a full criminal records check
* The right to work within the UK
What we give you..
In return we provide you with all the things you would expect from a company with an ethical background, including:
* Competitive pay scale with regular pay reviews
* Paid holidays
* Company work clothing
* Full equipment
* Flexible working patterns
...and lots more
We are always looking to recruit full/part time cleaning staff within the Exeter, Totnes and South Devon area. We pay a competitive hourly rate and have a range of child friendly hours cleaning
commercial and domestic premises.
Full training will be given and an immediate start can often be given subject to background checks and references.